Coordit® respects and is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of the personal information you
provide to us.
The policies below are applied in order to ensure security and privacy of this information when using our website.
2.0 Information Gathering and Usage
Coordit® collects information about you at various points within our website. We own this information exclusively.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
• When you register for Coordit® we ask for information such as your name, company name (advertisers where applicable), email address, invoice address, credit card information.
• Coordit® uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision requested by you, invoicing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
3.0 Enquiry Forms and Help
Where you fill out a Help Form as an enquiry of our service providers you will be required to enter some contact information. This information is used to contact you about the services for which you have explicitly requested information.
You will only be contacted about the information you request via the contact method you specify, and the information you submit will not be shared with any third parties.
4.0 Emails, Newsletters
Coordit® has an anti-spamming policy which means that we will only send you information where you give us explicit consent to do so.
If you do not wish to continue receiving our periodic Newsletter deliveries for any period of time you can easily unsubscribe from the service. Simply click on the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the email/s you receive. You will then be removed from our database and will not receive any further emails.
Coordit® collects information about you via HTML form fields or 'cookies' that are pieces of information a website transfers to your computer's hard disk. These 'cookies' display IP addresses and are helpful in tracking behaviour on our site, in order to enhance our services. However, cookies do not identify any personal information about you whatsoever.
• A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
• Cookies are required to use the Coordit® service.
6.0 Data Storage
Coordit® uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Coordit®. Although Coordit® owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Coordit® application, you retain all rights to your data.
7.0 Linking Websites
The Coordit® website links to numerous other service providers and other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites and recommend you read or request the privacy statements of other websites that collect your personal information.
The policy displayed here applies only to the Coordit® websites (http://coordit.com.au, http://coordit.com or any subsequent sites which form part of the Coordit® group).
Coordit® may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Coordit® may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Coordit® main account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.