1.0 Coordit® Terms of Service
1.1 By using the Coordit® websites (http://coordit.com.au, http://coordit.com or any subsequent sites which form part of the Coordit® group) and all services of Coordit®, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
1.2 Coordit® reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://coordit.com.au/Terms-of-service.aspx
1.3 Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Coordit® prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Coordit® cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
2.0 Account Terms
1. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. For members your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like and will be charged accordingly.
4. Advertisers can have a single log in which can be used multiple people for the one account.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Coordit® cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by other users under your account).
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3.0 API Terms:
3.1 Customers may access their Coordit® account data via an automated system. Any use of such an automated system, including through a third-party product that accesses Coordit®, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
1. You expressly understand and agree that Coordit® shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Coordit® has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
2. Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Coordit® via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. Coordit®, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Coordit® will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
3. Coordit® reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
4.0 Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
2. Advertisers are charged on sign up for a Bronze, Silver or Gold account.
3. An advertiser upgrading from a free package to any paying package will end your free trial, and you will be charged immediately upon upgrading.
4. Members are charged on sign up for their account, as well as any additional users if selected. This is valid for the chosen time period.
5. Members adding additional users after sign up will be charged immediately.
6. The Service is charged in advance on an annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
7. All fees are inclusive of GST and are in Australian Dollars.
5.0 Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account will be accepted as cancellation once a confirmation email has been received from Coordit®.
2. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect immediately.
4. Coordit®, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Coordit® service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Coordit® reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
6.0 Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Coordit® reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Coordit® Site (http://www.coordit.com.au) or the Service itself.
3. Coordit® shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
7.0 Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
2. Advertisers acknowledge that their content will be shared publicly and agree to allow others to view and share such content.
3. Members acknowledge that when adding additional users to their account their content will be shared by all users within that account.
4. Coordit® pre-screens Advertisers content, and reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
5. The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2008-2009 Coordit® Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Coordit®.
8.0 General Conditions
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that Coordit® uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Coordit®, or any other Coordit® service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Coordit®.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Coordit® customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. Coordit® does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. You expressly understand and agree that Coordit® shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Coordit® has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
13. The failure of Coordit® to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Coordit® and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Coordit® (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org